Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pimpin' Green Martini


So, I've spent almost all night pimping Green Martini. For those of you who don't know yet, Green Martini is a website that my buddy Scott has put together to put Model Mayhem and One Model Place out of business. The guy knows his stuff and has created a great website. The site is still in beta, and there are a lot of cool features that have yet to be added, but it's going to be awesome by the time the official release happens.

I have also been named Green Martini's Education Coordinator. Once the site is up and running, I will be responsible for creating and obtain training material for the site. F'rinstance, I'll be creating videos on Photoshop and lighting skills, and also working with other talented artists to help them create content for the site as well.

So, tonight, I started up a Green Martini Events Meetup page with the help of Brian G. I did a bunch of invited to the Green Martini Facebook page, and I'm planning out a Green martini MySpace page. I'll link that as well once I get it up and running.

Also, but sure to check out my HD YouTube video on Green Martini's CREDIT feature.