Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MLP's Triumphant Return To The Hide House

This past weekend, Gib of the Hide House in Bayview was nice enough to come let me do some shooting at my old stomping grounds. A few years back, I had the good fortune to have a studio at the Hide House. I tell people all the time that any competance I have at all in photography comes from having the opportunity to learn from so many other photographers who are willing to share their knowledge. The Hide House was a mecca for so many artists a few years ago (and still is to a lesser degree) that one couldn't help but learn something new each and every day.

So, anyway, Gib gave me the chance to come shoot there. I wrangled up a few models - Tamara Linn (TOP notch model. Do what you have to do to get the chance to work with her), and Brianna. I got this fantastic image of Brianna...